By law, Gas Engineers & Oil Technicians plumbing work must be carried out by a competent, engineer on The Gas Safe Register for gas and OFTEC for oil. Not only am I on The Gas Safe RegiBster & OFTEC but I am also WIAPS ,WATERSAFE & PART P registered, part L energy efficiency qualified, Part G3 qualified installers in Un-vented / Vented hot water systems, a CIPHE Member and qualified in the WRAS. This means that I am fully qualified to install, repair and maintain all types of gas & oil appliances, including energy efficient hot water and central heating systems. It also enables me to self certify new boiler installations to local building control, all my gas & oil notify-able installation work is The Gas Safe Register & OFTEC certified. Dunstable Landlord Gas Safey Inspection for Gas, Landlord Oil Safety Inspection for oil.
Dunstable Homeowner / Landlord Gas Safety Inspection | Oil Safety Inspection
In 1996 the Government introduced a law that all landlords who rent part, or all of a property, must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked, and are certificated (Gas Safety Record) every 12 months. A Dunstable Landlord Gas Safety Inspection will be carried out.
The same detail is now applied to all oil fired installations and a (CD12) is issued every 12 months. We carry out a Landlord Oil Safety Inspection for all Oil Fired Boilers & Oil Tanks.
What does a Dunstable Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
- Check each gas appliance for gas soundness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check for burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test integrity of the flue to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability Brackets (where appropriate).
- Check operation of all installed carbon monoxide / smoke alarms. (Now compulsory to have installed.)
- Carry out a combustion performance analysis with a combustion analyser. Issue Printed Report / Logged On Gas record.
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
If your annual gas / oil safety check is now due, please contact us. As a Landlord, you are responsible for your tenant's safety. A (LGSR - gas) / (CD12 - oil) is issued annually.
Please fill out the form below and I will communicate directly with your tenant to arrange the gas safety inspection. All details are required within the form. You have the option of a boiler service and smoke or carbon monoxide alarm supply & fitting. Please make sure all fields are correctly filled in. Please advise whether the installation is gas or oil fired.
Landlords need to fill in the complete form. Home owners only need to fill in the required * fields then answer the four questions...